Can everyone believe that I am turning 8 years old in 14 days?!?!?!!!!
I am going to have a Bakugan birthday party and I am not sure yet where I want to have it...ChuckEE Cheese, Dinosaur Museum, Cabela's, Movie Theathre, Jazz Game, at home, Color Me Mine... I just don't know what to do!!
But everyone is invited to come to my baptism. It is going to be Saturday January 31st.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Dear Colby, Your Grandpa and I can not wait to come to Utah for your special days, both Fri and Sat. Have you had your interview with the Bishop yet? I am sure he will be so impressed with what a good kind boy you are, and how ready you are to get (dunked:) baptized by your Dad. Love you AZ Grandma
Colby D! You are 8! Did you have a good birthday? What did you do? I'm so sad that I'm going to miss your baptism. When I come home for Hilary's farewell we will have to do something extra special for your birthday.
Do you play blockus still? What is your favorite game to play these days?
I love you Colb! And I can't wait to see you!
Emily
Post a Comment