Tonight I was talking to my Aunt Emily and was telling her how many teeth I have lost and she wanted to see a picture of my lost teeth because she lives far away in Las Vegas, that's in Nevada. So my mom took a picture of me talking to her and one of my lost teeth. I told Emily to leave me lots of comments. Don't forget Emily or I will throw snowballs at you when you come home.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Colby!
I can't believe how many holes there are in your mouth! Is it hard for you to chew your food?
It was so fun to talk to you on the phone earlier. Thanks for talking to me. I miss you so much! And amigo you are on for the snowball fight! And be ready, I've got a few other tricks up my sleeve :)
You are such a handsome boy Colby. I bet all the girls chase you at school. Just don't let them catch you. Love, Az Grandma
Colb I miss you! I have picked out the perfect place for our snowball fight. I know right where I'm going to hide. Are you going to be ready for me? How is school? Have you drawn me any more pictures?
Post a Comment