this is some of my school work from last week. my mom really liked my drawing and she was so proud of me for getting 100% on my spelling test!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Colby, I loved your drawings, you are almost as good as your Aunt Kristi:) The country one rocks, and so does your spelling test! Love you, Ariz. Grandma
Great job on your spelling test! You are so smart. I love your drawings. You are a great artist. I need some pictures to decorate my apartment with so if you ever have any extra artwork from school I would love to hang it up in my apartment.
I love you Colby! I missed you on Sunday. I hope I get to see you this weekend!
2 comments:
Colby, I loved your drawings, you are almost as good as your Aunt Kristi:) The country one rocks, and so does your spelling test! Love you, Ariz. Grandma
Colby!
Great job on your spelling test! You are so smart. I love your drawings. You are a great artist. I need some pictures to decorate my apartment with so if you ever have any extra artwork from school I would love to hang it up in my apartment.
I love you Colby! I missed you on Sunday. I hope I get to see you this weekend!
Love, Hilary
Post a Comment