I like riding my bike with my friends it really is fun. I have learned to ride "NO HANDS" and do "POP a Wheeley". I am going to keep practicing riding tricks until I get really really good at lots of tricks.
Is this cool or what?!! Look how much "AIR" I caught on this jump. I am getting really good at jumping.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Colby, I bet you are getting so good at riding your bike...WHERE IS YOUR HELMET! Love, Grandma:)
Wow Colb! Look at you! I can't believe what a good bike rider and lego builder you are. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Love, Aunt Kristi (the one in Arizona)
3 comments:
Dear Colby, I bet you are getting so good at riding your bike...WHERE IS YOUR HELMET!
Love, Grandma:)
Wow Colb! Look at you! I can't believe what a good bike rider and lego builder you are. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Love, Aunt Kristi (the one in Arizona)
Colby, you are a WAY better bike rider than me... I'm a chicken and just can't let go of those handle bars!
Post a Comment